The Hamister Group, Inc. is a recognized leader in healthcare and hotel management. With over 33 years of experience and a solid management portfolio in the eastern United States, the Hamister Group, Inc. has a proven record of superior management results.
Once one of the top 20 long-term care and sub-acute care providers in the United States, the Hamister Group, Inc. has diversified our holdings and become a premier hotel management company. The company's rank with Marriott International (Residence Inn Brand) was number 15 out of 187 management companies in 2007. Our hotel and healthcare properties consistently achieve the highest honors in guest satisfaction and operations excellence.
Our success is based upon our steadfast belief that caring for people is a privilege. For our team, caring has never been a duty or the means to a paycheck. When we care, we are truly concerned about the well-being of those around us, whether hotel guests for one night, assisted living residents for ten years, co-workers in another state, or investors in another country. Our approach is simple - caring is our honor and our privilege – and our results have been extraordinary.
In addition to the properties we own, The Hamister Group, Inc. also provides healthcare and hotel management services by contract to a host of companies which operate with full individual corporate integrity.
Remembering George E. Hamister
- Denise Peacock Promoted to Corporate Director of Sales
- Cheryl Green Joins The Hamister Group as Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- The Hamister Group, Inc. Extends Hospitality Footprint to Mississippi
- Chairman, CEO Mark Hamister Earns Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Hamister Group, In. Listed as one of the Nation's Fastest Growing Companies
- The Hamister Group, Inc. Recognized as 2012 Best Places to Work Finalist
- Mark Hamister and Linda O'Brien Recognized as Top Healthcare Professionals in Western New York
- The Hamister Group, Inc. Selected as Preferred Developer for Development of Key Downtown Site in Niagara Falls, NY
- Mark Hamister Nominated to 50 Most Influential Leaders List
- The Hamister Group, Inc. Named Top Employer of the 2012 Fastest-Growing Companies in Western New York
- Orchard Heights, Inc. Celebrates 20 Years
- Brompton Heights, Inc. Celebrates "Grand Opening" of New Art Studio
- The Hamister Group, Inc. Ranks in 2011 Inc. 5000 List