About the Business
Family owned and operated for over 44 years, Brompton Heights is an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence located on six acres of land in beautiful Williamsville, NY. We are able to bridge the gap between assisted living and skilled nursing by having 100% of our beds licensed for Enhanced Care. This means that as your loved one's care needs change, they will not have to bounce around from facility to facility– we're here for them each step of the way.
- Licensed nursing professionals on-site 24/7, not just on call to account for any medical emergencies that may occur no matter what time of day
- 24/7 Recreation Programs to foster personal growth and maintain physical and mental ability
- Respite Care for short-term stays in cases where caregivers need a break or assistance with taking care of their loved one
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms with shower, designed to make our residents feel as comfortable as possible
- Assistance with Aide & Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans
- Our care team uses Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to view medical records from multiple providers, allowing them to focus on the total health of our residents while building and adjusting personalized care plans.
- Our care team also uses Electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR) system, so our staff can spend more time focused on caring for our residents.
275 Brompton Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone (716) 634-5734
Fax (716) 634-1416