Courtyard by Marriott
Hamister Group is currently accepting resumes for General Manager of our Courtyard by Marriott Evansville property. The General Manager of this 119-room hotel will oversee all aspects of the hotel from sales to housekeeping to maintenance in order to meet financial goals and uphold guest satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the management team and hotel staff in such a way to increase hotel profitability and guest satisfaction. This includes interviewing, training and performance management.
- Ensure expenses are controlled and sales and revenue generation are maximized.
- Prepare annual operating budget and track performance to budget and take corrective action, if needed.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly motivated hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays and nights.
We strive to grow our team with people who possess energy for creating the best experience for our guests and team members. If this describes your passion, apply today!
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a General Manager (Marriott experience preferred)
- Prior budgeting, reporting, and P&L experience is beneficial.
- Proven track record of achieving high guest service ratings and revenue goals.
- Sales leadership required.