Junior Financial Analyst Intern
About the Position
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST INTERN
Hamister Group, LLC, a well-established real estate investment management and development company located in downtown Buffalo, NY has an immediate opening for a part-time Junior Financial Analyst Intern (graduate or undergraduate intern) to join our growing business development team.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Junior Financial Analyst Intern will support the evaluation, structuring, due diligence, closing and integration of real estate transactions.
Talents We Are Looking For
- Analysis of real estate investment opportunities.
- Financial statement and market data analysis.
- Market research and demographic analysis.
- Maintain transaction pipeline database.
- Internal team organizational tasks such as spreadsheet refinement and database work.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Excellent listener.
- Completion of accounting coursework.
- Completion of at least one finance class.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Candidates will undergo an Excel proficiency test.
- Highly detail oriented; work product is refined and presentation-ready.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambitious, independent thinker and problem solver.
- Exemplary analytical skills.
- Understanding discounted cash flow analysis is a plus.
- Legal authority to work in the United States now and in the future without visa sponsorship.