Capital Markets Analyst
Are you looking to have an impact on a growing company?
Hamister Group, LLC, one of WNY’s Top Private Companies with over 40 years of operation, is looking for a Capital Markets Analyst. The Capital Markets Analyst will support all functions within the Investor Relations Department, including modeling, analysis, presentation, marketing, and reporting.
Our ideal candidate will (but not be limited to):
- Create and update company pitch book and marketing material including, data, presentation format, and return calculations
- Help identify new private equity investors and execute investment opportunities
- Compile, track, and manage new and existing investor opportunities in our company database (Dynamo)
- Assist in the coordination of meetings and calls with potential investors
The selected candidate must be able to manage their time to produce high quality work, meet deadlines and track initiatives. In addition, this person should be comfortable collaborating with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field and three (3) years of experience in a banking/investment company. In lieu of such, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required. Knowledge of CRM software preferred.
If you’re a detailed-oriented person looking for an exciting future with a growing company, apply today!
Interviews are being scheduled immediately with our CFO.